8 cups packed spinach
1-2 tsp olive oil
1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1/3 cup green onions, finely chopped
8 eggs, beaten
Salt and pepper to taste.
1. Preheat oven to 375◦
2. Spray a 9 x 13 inch glass casserole dish with olive oil or non-stick spray
3. Heat oil in large fry pan, add spinach all at once, and stir just until the spinach is wilted, about 2 minutes.
4. Transfer spinach to the casserole dish, spreading it evenly in the bottom of the dish.
5. Layer the grated cheese and diced onions on top of the spinach
6. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper.
7. Pour the egg mixture on top of the spinach and cheese, then use a fork to gently stir so the eggs, spinach and cheese are evenly combined
8. Bake about 35 minutes or until the mixture is completely set and starting to brown.
9. Let cool 5 minutes before cutting.