For Nutrition Month, Breakfast Club of Canada has teamed up with child nutritionist Mélanie Magnan (nutrimini.com) to bring you a simple, irresistible breakfast recipe that kids and parents alike are bound to love. One of Mélanie’s mantras is “Healthy eating should be fun.” Mission accomplished!
Photo credit: Nutrimini
Ingredients (for 1 pizza)
- 1 mini watermelon disc, about 8 inches (20 cm) in diameter, sliced approximately 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick
- ½ c. (125 mL) vanilla-flavoured Greek yogurt
- ½ kiwi, sliced
- 1 or 2 strawberries, sliced
- 12 a dozen fresh blueberries
- ¼ c. (60 mL) mixed granola
- 1–2 Tbsp. (15 mL–30 mL) desiccated coconut
- Spread half of the yogurt on top of the disc.
- Top with kiwi, strawberries and blueberries.
- Sprinkle granola and coconut over top.
- Serve with the remaining yogurt on the side.
For more delicious and nutritious recipes, visit our recipes sections!
Follow Nutrimini on her social media!