Status: Permanent, full time
Area: Boucherville, QC
Experience: 5 to 7 yrs
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED?
Breakfast Club of Canada is looking to hire a highly organized and motivated Accounting Technician. Reporting to the Chief Accountant, the Accounting Technician will provide accounting assistance to the Finance and Procurement teams.
More specifically, the selected candidate will:
- Support stakeholders involved in the tracking process for dedicated donations;
- Process accounts receivable and produce status reports for various internal stakeholders;
- Reconcile external management modules with accounting records;
- Reconcile and analyze inventory transactions (donations, purchases);
- Carry out month-end analyses and journal entries;
- Serve as the point person for insurance-related information;
- Assist Finance team members with a wide range of tasks;
- Perform other related duties.
- College diploma (DCS) in accounting or administration;
- Five to seven years of experience;
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English;
- Advanced proficiency in the following software and tools: Outlook, Word, Excel, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Business Central;
- Detail-oriented and able to see how the various files and follow-ups to be carried out are connected;
- Experience with an ERP system, a considerable asset.
- Self-motivated and resourceful;
- Highly organized and disciplined;
- Professional and ethical;
- Ability to solve problems quickly and well;
- Ease in communicating and interacting with staff at all levels;
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, manage priorities and meet deadlines.
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Position is based in the Boucherville head office;
- Must pass a background and police check;
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.