Status : Permanent, full time
Area : Boucherville, Qc
Experience : 5 – 7 yrs
BREAKFAST CLUB OF CANADA IS LOOKING FOR ALLIES
For 24 years, Breakfast Club of Canada has been nourishing children’s potential by making sure as many of them as possible have access to a healthy morning meal before school in an environment that allows their self-esteem to grow and flourish. The Club is much more than a breakfast program: we take a broader approach that promotes the core values of engagement, enrichment and empowerment, and we team up with communities and local partners to develop solutions adapted to the specific needs of each program.
Breakfast Club of Canada brings together hundreds of thousands of children and volunteers who connect every morning over breakfast. Thanks to its 24 years of experience, the Club has developed a robust network of national brand partners as well as a roster of inﬂuencers. Recognizing that the days of thinking traditionally are over, the Club is determined to dream big and emerge on the world stage as a disruptive and bold cause brand.
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED?
Breakfast Club of Canada is looking to hire a bilingual Administrative Assistant-Communication who is versatile and highly organized, with strong communication and interpersonal skills. They will work closely with the National Vice-President of Communications, Marketing and East Government Affairs in addition to providing administrative support for all departmental activities.
- Manage the Vice-President’s schedule and email inbox and produce expense reports;
- Prepare and ensure quality control for various documents (letters, presentation materials, tracking spreadsheets, agreements and meeting minutes);
- Coordinate all external requests for information regarding government affairs;
- Keep the department’s files and documents in order, both in print and on the server;
- Handle meeting and training logistics;
- Help coordinate department events and activities;
- Fill in for the receptionist as needed;
- Carry out other tasks as required to keep the department running smoothly.
- College diploma in administration or another related field;
- An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience will be considered;
- Five to seven years of relevant experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Must pass a background check.
- Subscribes to the Club’s values (children first, passion, empowerment, leadership and transparency);
- Meticulous, tactful and diplomatic;
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities;
- Positive, proactive and productive attitude;
- Strong writing skills;
- Enjoys collaboration and teamwork.
- Permanent, full-time position;
- Work location: at Boucherville headquarters;
- 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday;
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.