Statut: 1 year contract
Location: Boucherville, Qc
Experience: 1 year
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED?
Breakfast Club of Canada is hiring a bilingual Administrative Program Coordinator. The successful candidate will be organized, versatile and detail-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills. The Administrative Program Coordinator will work closely with the national program manager and provide administrative support for all departmental activities.
- Handle requests for support and partnership agreements;
- Enter and verify data to support the programs team;
- Produce a variety of documents (communications, tracking tables, partnership agreements) and check quality;
- Contribute to a variety of department projects;
- Translate, revise and format various documents and resources;
- Verify a range of accounting reports;
- Prepare and send letters and packages;
- Keep department files and folders in order;
- Provide technical support to the departmental team (Microsoft Office troubleshooting);
- Carry out other tasks as needed to keep the department running smoothly.
- College diploma in administration or another related field;
- An equivalent combination of relevant education and experience will be considered;
- At least one year of relevant experience;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of databases;
- Excellent written and spoken French and English;
- Must pass a background and security check.
- Attention to detail and ability to make connections between different projects and ongoing files;
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines;
- Self-directed, methodical, resourceful and disciplined.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Permanent, full-time position (one-year contract with possibility of extension);
- The successful candidate will work out of the Boucherville head office;
- 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday;
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.