Statut: Permanent, Full time
Location: Boucherville, Qc
Experience: 3 à 5 ans
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED?
Breakfast Club of Canada is hiring a Business Development Coordinator. The successful candidate must be an energetic, driven and proactive team player. He/She will work closely with the development team to make connections and provide organizational and other support.
- Provide a variety of administrative support services to the development team;
- Keep records and produce summaries and official reports regularly and as needed;
- Ensure donor data is properly managed in the database;
- Track the development budget and produce the necessary reports;
- Prepare mail-outs for partners;
- Help update project tracking tools;
- Handle incoming calls and emails as needed, and direct to the appropriate team member;
- Carry out any other administrative support tasks necessary for the team to operate smoothly.
- Identify prospective donors and investigate funding opportunities;
- Aid in tracking progress on and achieving development objectives;
- Coordinate fundraiser-related tasks;
- Help write procedures and confirmation letters;
- Maintain relationships with donors.
- Oversee the implementation of the partner appreciation strategy;
- Follow up on partner appreciation at the conclusion of a project and ensure files and images are properly archived;
- Make thank-you and solicitation calls to partners.
- College/technical degree in administration or marketing, or equivalent experience;
- Three to five years of relevant experience;
- Full fluency in French and English;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Experience with databases;
- Must pass a police record check.
- The candidate will work out of our Boucherville office;
- Subscribes to the Club’s values;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Talent for organization and coordination;
- Adaptability and an aptitude for change management;
- Enjoys teamwork.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.