Status : Permanent, full time
Area : Boucherville, Qc
Experience : 3 – 5 yrs
BREAKFAST CLUB OF CANADA IS LOOKING FOR ALLIES
For 24 years, Breakfast Club of Canada has been nourishing children’s potential by making sure as many of them as possible have access to a healthy morning meal before school in an environment that allows their self-esteem to grow and flourish. The Club is much more than a breakfast program: we take a broader approach that promotes the core values of engagement, enrichment and empowerment, and we team up with communities and local partners to develop solutions adapted to the specific needs of each program.
Breakfast Club of Canada brings together hundreds of thousands of children and volunteers who connect every morning over breakfast. Thanks to its 24 years of experience, the Club has developed a robust network of national brand partners as well as a roster of inﬂuencers. Breakfast Club of Canada is looking for candidates who are ready to engage and innovate in all areas of their fields of expertise.
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED?
Breakfast Club of Canada is looking to hire a Creative Solutions Marketing Advisor known for their out-of-the-box thinking, intelligence, drive, determination and versatility. The incumbent will work closely with the Marketing Director to help bring the Club’s mission to life, raise brand awareness and optimize donor engagement.
- Conceptualize, develop and present strategies and proposals that meet partners’ corporate objectives and the Club’s marketing goals, in collaboration with the Business Development, Communications and other teams;
- Review client briefs shared by business developers;
- Organize, lead and facilitate brainstorming sessions with various teams throughout the organization;
- Develop, draft and present creative solutions for strategic partnership opportunities and proposals;
- Establish compelling business/consumer statistics and insights to support the Club’s donor value proposition, working with the donor experience coordinator (B2C), developers (B2B) and the Finance team;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director and other in-house team members to develop and implement Club-specific partnership plans, processes, models and tools (mapping of internal processes, 360° solutions pitch, sponsorship portfolio, monetary value table, deadlines, statistics and insights, etc.);
- Help develop and improve a set of communications tools to support business developers and communications staff;
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations related to communications/marketing partnership deals;
- Develop metrics for assessing outcomes of strategic partnership initiatives;
- Monitor marketing trends and opportunities;
- Carry out other tasks related to the position.
- Proven marketing skills;
- Creativity and strong media sales, presentation, negotiation and data analytics skills;
- Outstanding prioritization and multitasking skills and ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving abilities;
- Solid active listening skills;
- Experience in an advertising or marketing firm, an asset;
- Experience in the business development and fundraising sectors, an asset;
- Knowledge of the non-profit sector, an asset.
- University degree in marketing or a related field;
- Three to five years of relevant experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Must pass a background check.
- The successful candidate will work at the head office in Boucherville.
- Start date: Immediately.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.