Status: Permanent, full time
Area: Boucherville, Qc
Experience: 5 – 7 yrs
BREAKFAST CLUB OF CANADA IS LOOKING FOR ALLIES
For 24 years, Breakfast Club of Canada has been nourishing children’s potential by making sure as many of them as possible have access to a healthy morning meal before school in an environment that allows their self-esteem to grow and flourish. The Club is much more than a breakfast program: we take a broader approach that promotes the core values of engagement, enrichment and empowerment, and we team up with communities and local partners to develop solutions adapted to the specific needs of each program.
Breakfast Club of Canada brings together hundreds of thousands of children and volunteers who connect every morning over breakfast. Thanks to its 24 years of experience, the Club has developed a robust network of national brand partners as well as a roster of inﬂuencers. Recognizing that the days of thinking traditionally are over, the Club is determined to dream big and emerge on the world stage as a disruptive and bold cause brand.
INTERESTED IN GETTING INVOLVED?
Breakfast Club of Canada is looking to hire a Marketing Advisor with high-level strategic, analytical and creative thinking skills. The incumbent will work closely with the Marketing Director to bring the Club’s mission to life, to champion the brand both internally and externally, and to assess and improve the Club’s Canada-wide profile, with the ultimate goal of optimizing donor engagement.
- Ensure compliance with graphic standards and maximize B2B/B2C branding on an ongoing basis;
- Supervise and work with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure various promotional items are developed, produced, approved and delivered in accordance with established timeframes;
- Draft multiplatform marketing briefs;
- Establish and maintain high-level relationships with internal and external partners;
- Help develop strategic marketing plans for key programs (loyalty, recognition, acquisition and retention) in collaboration with the Marketing Director and the corresponding teams;
- Help develop and administer surveys, pre- and post-campaign tests, market studies and primary and secondary research to support and corroborate marketing goals and assumptions;
- Define marketing benchmarks and KPIs to accurately measure and maximize multiplatform campaign performance at the provincial and national level;
- Draft value propositions, key benefits and key messages, and define points of support for various marketing programs;
- Help issue RFPs to agencies and other key service providers;
- Track campaign performance using various tools (e.g., Salesforce, Google Analytics) and issue post mortem reports;
- Manage marketing campaign budgets;
- Remain attuned to marketing plan trends and opportunities;
- Carry out other tasks related to the position.
- Proven marketing/branding skills;
- Combined media agency (360°) and client brand management experience, an asset;
- Knowledge of the non-profit sector, an asset;
- Strong ability to work with internal and external teams of all kinds; excellent negotiation and analytical skills;
- Outstanding prioritization and multitasking skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- University degree in marketing or a related field;
- Five to seven years of relevant experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications;
- Must pass a background check;
- The successful candidate will work at the head office in Boucherville;
- Start date: Immediately.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.