Statut: Permanent, Full time
Location: Ontario (Telework)
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Founded in 1994, Breakfast Club of Canada is a charitable organization that provides funding, equipment, training and support to school breakfast programs across the country. Celebrating its 25th anniversary this year, the Club is dedicated to ensuring every child starts their day with a nutritious morning meal, in a safe and secure environment. The Club provides much more than breakfast: its approach is based on commitment, self-esteem and capacity development in an optimal formula adapted to local needs. Breakfast Club of Canada helps feed more than 243,500 children and youth in 1,809 schools across the country.
Breakfast Club of Canada is looking to hire a Relational Marketing Coordinator known for their creativity, diligence and analytical mind. Reporting to the Senior Advisor, Relational Marketing, the successful candidate will be in charge of building lasting relationships with BCC donors across Canada. Their duties will involve establishing outstanding client services, monitoring non-profit best practices, and analyzing and submitting results from marketing campaigns.
- Act as the Interface between the individual donors and the Club, answer their questions and guide them through the donation/fundraising process in a way that maximizes their engagement;
- Optimize the use of the individual donor database organization-wide;
- Curate BCC’s donor database and serve as a resource person for other team members;
- Conduct a variety of analyses using the donor database to create a range of donor profiles and insights to guide relational marketing strategies;
- Work with other departments to design processes to improve the database;
- Develop and generate monthly reports to track changes in donations from various categories of individual donors;
- Help implement the relational marketing strategies formulated by the Senior Advisor, Relational:
- Send out e-newsletters and create distribution lists;
- Generate donor lists for mailouts;
- Assess the impact of various tactics;
- Coordinate the launch of text-to-give fundraising campaigns.
- Act as project manager for direct mail marketing and in memoriam donation mailouts;
- Help design an engagement plan for monthly donors and/or other types of donors;
- Carry out any other related tasks to assist the marketing team.
- College diploma in marketing, administration or a related field; university degree or additional experience, an asset;
- Two to four years of relevant experience;
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English;
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Analytics;
- Familiarity with the Salesforce CRM and Pardot, an asset;
- Proven track record for excellent customer service;
- Warmth and approachability;
- Proficiency in data extraction tools for different platforms;
- Keen ability to draw insight from collected data and harness its potential;
- Experience in non-profit environments, an asset;
- Must reside in Ontario and be able to work from home;
- Must pass a police record check.
- Must subscribe to the Club’s values;
- Professionally mature and responsible;
- Highly organized and observant;
- Good listening skills;
- Critical and analytical thinker;
- Very flexible and adaptable;
- Comfortable working independently or in a team.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.