Breakfast Club of Canada is looking to hire a Senior Relationship Marketing & Digital Platforms Advisor to play an active role in major fundraising campaigns and contribute significantly to the organization’s Canada-wide growth.
Reporting to the Communications & Marketing Director, the selected candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing relationship marketing strategies, working closely with Marketing, Communications and Philanthropy team members. This person will also contribute to various projects designed to advance the digital platforms that are the backbone of the Club’s operations. The successful candidate will supervise a Communications & Marketing Coordinator.
- Contribute to the execution of the annual marketing plan.
- Develop and implement donor acquisition, retention and engagement strategies.
- Create online and offline donor acquisition strategies based on established donor personas.
- Identify donor segments and create automated processes catering to each segment.
- Work with the Marketing team on a cohesive content strategy aimed at stimulating engagement and meeting the needs of donors.
- Strive to continuously enhance the donor experience through newsletters, mass mailings, the CRM system and other key distribution channels.
- Analyze data and make it meaningful and actionable for the Marketing, Communications and Philanthropy teams in delivering on strategic objectives.
- Establish KPIs and the mechanisms required to track them (dashboards).
- Keep tabs on best practices in relationship marketing and trends in digital platforms and fundraising.
- Contribute to the strategic development, update and rollout of various digital platforms.
- Lead the Salesforce CRM ongoing development project.
- Spearhead the project to set up the custom Fundky fundraising platform.
- Contribute to updates to the website (online forms).
- University degree in marketing, e-commerce or business administration.
- Five or more years of experience in the marketing field.
- Complete fluency in written and spoken French and English.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Proven experience working with an email distribution platform (Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp).
- Experience working with a customer relationship management (CRM) system, ideally Salesforce.
- Skill in creating and deploying marketing strategies.
- In depth-knowledge of relationship marketing.
- Familiarity with the non-profit sector, an asset.
- Adherence to Breakfast Club of Canada values.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and manage complex data.
- Strategic mindset.
- Donor-centric focus.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Resourceful self-starter with the ability to take initiative.
- Creative and results-oriented.
- Collaborative team player.
- Permanent, full-time position, Monday to Friday.
- Flexible hours.
- Summer work schedule.
- Competitive salary.
- Vacation and personal leave days.
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- Group insurance plan.
- Access to telemedicine services.
- Group RRSP with matching employer contributions.
- Employee assistance program.
- Employee recognition program.
- Health and wellness program.
- Professional development program.
- The selected candidate will work remotely from a major Canadian city or as part of a hybrid telework arrangement through the head office in Boucherville, Quebec.
- Target start date: As soon as possible.
Please email your résumé and cover letter to CV@breakfastclubcanada.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Breakfast Club of Canada promotes employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals.