Serve up this delicious cocoa chia seed pudding as a snack or at dessert time. It’s a sweet treat that also packs a nutritional wallop.
Serves: 12 | Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 5 mins + 3 – 5 hrs chilling time
- 4 1/2 cups milk or nut milk
- 1 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk vigorously to combine.
- Cover, and chill in the fridge overnight or at least 3 to 5 hours.
- Serve chilled pain, or with desired toppings, such as fruits or granola.
*This pudding can be blended for an altogether new breakfast option. If you do go the blender route, you can use 21 pitted dates instead of maple syrup.*
For more healthy, tastebud-tantalizing recipes, check out the Club’s new cookbook!