Statut: Permanent, Full time
Location: Telecommuting from a Canadian urban area
Experience: 2 years
Breakfast Club of Canada is looking to hire a driven, resourceful and self-motivated candidate with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to take on the role of Programs Coordinator in Western Canada.
Reporting to the Programs Advisor, the Coordinator will work closely with schools and community partners to help them achieve high quality breakfast programs, specifically as it pertains to program management, healthy and culturally appropriate meal preparation, nutritional education and positive socialization. This person will develop and execute initiatives to improve the quality of support provided by the Club to partners, as well as develop new and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders.
More specifically, the selected candidate will:
- Coordinate the various steps involved in starting and running breakfast programs and offer ongoing support to schools and regional partners in delivery of their breakfast programs;
- Collaborate with schools, communities and regional/local organizations to improve proximity and local capacity in food security, nutrition, student engagement, and program management through in-person visits/training sessions and collaborative partnerships;
- Develop and implement projects to improve food security and food access for schools and communities;
- Develop, track, and report on OKRs and KPIs regarding service levels and local impact; report on and analyse data concerning local and regional support;
- Support colleagues to enhance relationships within school communities and facilitate collaboration between schools and relevant stakeholders;
- Perform other duties as required to ensure the smooth functioning of the team.
- Undergraduate University degree in Social Sciences, Nutrition, Community Development, Education or another related field;
- An equivalent combination of education and relevant experience will be considered;
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience;
- Able to develop and maintain strong relationships with various groups of people;
- Ability to work independently and lead projects, when necessary;
- Research and development skills, as well as interest and/or experience in food system logistics, food security and nutrition;
- Keen organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Photography/video and writing skills would be an asset;
- Proficient in English, written and spoken;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, plus database experience.
- Permanent, full time position;
- 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday;
- Salary and Benefits according to Club policy;
Work location: Telecommuting from a Canadian urban area;
- Frequent travel required;
Must possess a valid driver’s license;
- Must satisfy a background security check;
- Start date: as soon as possible.
Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest in the position and relevant experience to email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.