Breakfast Club of Canada is currently looking for a Digital Strategy & Campaigns Lead, to contribute to the organization’s Canada-wide growth.
The successful candidate will oversee all digital activities and campaigns. They will influence BCC’s development through innovative acquisition and retention strategies. They will be a natural leader and an excellent communicator, with a proven track record for delivering results and thriving in a complex environment. Reporting to the Director, Communications and Marketing, the incumbent will help elevate BCC’s visibility across Canada, acquire and retain donors, and improve the donor experience at every contact point.
Breakfast Club of Canada promotes employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals.
Manage and lead the campaign and digital teams:
- Oversee strategic digital planning processes and campaign rollouts,
- Ensure efficient workflow,
- Manage allocated budgets.
Help improve the organization’s value proposition and positioning:
- Play a key role in establishing business strategies and developing annual and media plans,
- Ensure adherence to the brand vision,
- Ensure campaign messages, angle and overall tone are on brand.
Develop and deploy digital strategies:
- Implement a consistent donor experience across the multichannel journey (social media, website, campaigns, etc.),
- Improve donor engagement and the digital experience,
- Supervise donor segmentation and identify target segments,
- Identify growth opportunities and initiatives offering a positive ROI,
- Ensure information in the CRM system is relevant, up to date and fully leveraged.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, marketing or a related discipline (master’s degree, an asset),
- Seven to ten years of experience,
- Past experience working in non-profits or private companies on projects of similar size and scope,
- Talent for expressing complex ideas in easy-to-understand terms,
- Technical knowledge to facilitate interaction with other teams,
- In-depth knowledge of CRM platforms (Salesforce, an asset),
- Experience in philanthropy, an asset,
- Outstanding ability to manage teams and guide them toward achieving shared objectives,
- Excellent command of written and spoken French and English.
- Adherence to Breakfast Club of Canada values,
- Ability to develop, articulate and defend ideas,
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation; a champion of collaboration,
- Positive attitude,
- High tolerance for stress,
- Analytical mindset,
- Problem solver, results-oriented.
- Permanent, full-time position,
- 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday,
- The successful candidate will be based in a major city in Canada (teleworking during COVID),
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible hours,
- Professional development,
- Personal leave days,
- Group insurance plan,
- Group RRSP with employer matching contributions,
- Must pass a background check,
- Target start date: As soon as possible.
Please email your résumé and cover letter to CV@breakfastclubcanada.org. Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.