Fruity Yogurt Popsicles
(Photo: Jill Wellington from Pexels)
- 2/3 cup diced strawberries
- 2/3 cup diced peaches
- 2/3 cup blueberries
- 2 cups vanilla yogurt (you can use plain yogurt, Greek, coconut or any kind of yogurt)
- 1 to 3 tsp honey or Maple syrup, divided (optional)
- Popsicle molds (… how about empty yogurt cups!)
- In a blender or food processor, puree strawberries. Taste the puree and, if too tart, blend in with honey or Maple syrup.
- Scrape puree into a bowl. Gently swirl in 2/3 cup yogurt, taking care not to over blend (in order to retain the pretty swirls).
- Pour mixture into popsicle molds and insert sticks.
- Rinse blender and bowl and repeat steps with peaches and then blueberries.
- Place popsicles in the freezer and freeze until solid, 6 to 8 hours.
- Run each popsicle mold under hot running water for a few seconds to loosen popsicle, and then carefully remove from mold. Enjoy immediately!
You can use your favorite type of fresh fruit in these popsicles. If you only have frozen fruit on hand, thaw fruit before using. If you wish to use the same fruit, calculate 2 cups of that fruit.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!