Gluten-free Waffle Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 cup (125g) Lulubelle & Co waffle mix (organic and gluten-free)
- ¾ cup (170 ml) milk or plant-based alternative
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 slice of Swiss cheese
- 1 large tomato
- Leaves of lettuce
- Salt, pepper and mayonnaise to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk the waffle mix together with the milk, egg and oil.
2. Preheat the waffle maker, pour the mixture in and cook for approximately 4 minutes. Makes 4 waffles.
3. Remove the waffles from the maker and place 2 on a serving platter (or 1 each on regular plates). Layer on the cheese, sliced tomato and lettuce, then salt and pepper to taste. Add mayo if desired. Top with the two remaining waffles.
Many thanks to our partner for this delicious recipe!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!