These no-bake cookies can be customized to include any extra toppings of your choice!
Serves: 16 | Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 15 mins + 1hr chilling time
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 2 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- Chopped almonds
- Pumpkin seeds
- Place the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a bowl.
- Stir the mixture until well combined, then add in the remaining ingredients.
- Stir well and ensure everything is well incorporated.
- Roll the mixture into 16 balls and place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Press the balls flat slightly and place them in the fridge for at least an hour.
For more delicious recipes, check out the Club’s cookbook!