- 2 kiwis
- 4 slices of pineapple
- 6 strawberries
- 1 bunch of grapes
- Liquid of choice: water with honey/cinnamon, diluted lemonade or juice
- Popsicle molds (… how about empty yogurt cups!)
- To prepare this recipe, start by dicing the strawberries, kiwis, grapes, pineapple.
- Add the diced fruits into moulds equally. Make sure that you don’t over stuff it.
- Pour the liquid of your choice over the fruits in the moulds and insert sticks.
- Place popsicles in the freezer and freeze until solid, 6 to 8 hours.
- Run each popsicle mold under hot running water for a few seconds to loosen popsicle, and then carefully remove from mold.
- Enjoy immediately!