- 1 cup (125g) Lulubelle & Co waffle mix (organic and gluten-free)
- ¾ cup (170 ml) milk or plant-based alternative
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 slice of Swiss cheese
- 1 large tomato
- Leaves of lettuce
- Salt, pepper and mayonnaise to taste
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk the waffle mix together with the milk, egg and oil.
2. Preheat the waffle maker, pour the mixture in and cook for approximately 4 minutes. Makes 4 waffles.
3. Remove the waffles from the maker and place 2 on a serving platter (or 1 each on regular plates). Layer on the cheese, sliced tomato and lettuce, then salt and pepper to taste. Add mayo if desired. Top with the two remaining waffles.