Add a touch of freshness to your breakfast with this delicious, protein-rich smoothie. It’s a great way of incorporating tofu into the first meal of the day!
Spinach Tofu Smoothie
credit: Adapted from this recipe.
About 6 servings
- 3 c. (750 ml) fresh spinach
- 2 bananas
- 1½ c. (350 ml) chopped frozen mango
- 1 c. (250 ml) chopped frozen pineapple
- 10 oz. (300 g) soft (silken) tofu
- 1½ c. milk or soy beverage
- Fresh mint, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Add extra liquid, as necessary. Enjoy!
Pair with a serving of whole grains for a complete breakfast!