BOUCHERVILLE, Quebec, May 29, 2019 – The Board of Directors of Breakfast Club of Canada is proud to announce the arrival of Tommy Kulczyk as the head of the Club’s management team. He will be tasked with overseeing Canada-wide operations and optimizing the organization’s development in line with the strategic priorities set forth by the Board of directors.
With its 25th anniversary just around the corner, the Club is at a turning point in its history, with a significant growth foreseen in a near future. The organization is dedicated to implementing every possible solution to fully capitalize on opportunities as they arise in order to benefit Canadian children. Adding Mr. Kulczyk to the leadership team is a decision that embodies this ambition.
- With numerous awards and government accolades to his credit, he has earned an outstanding reputation in the non-profit and community services sectors.
- The projects he has developed and spearheaded have been lauded at the national level and their impact are evergrowing.
- His 35 years of outstanding contribution to Sun Youth and his recent experience as Montreal’s Commissioner for Children speak volumes about his tireless commitment to the younger generation and the most underprivileged members of our society.
“Mr. Kulczyk comes to us with extensive management experience, a remarkable ability to rally stakeholders and institutions together around game-changing initiatives, and an in-depth understanding of the issues facing the Club as well as the socioeconomic and political realities underlying them. “
– Pierre Riel, Chairman of the Board of Directors
“The fact that Tommy Kulczyk accepted our invitation fills us with enormous pride. We believe that his leadership, his humanity, his integrity and his diligence will benefit our organization and the cause we all embrace of nourishing children’s health and potential, one breakfast at a time!”
– Daniel Germain, Founding-President
About Breakfast Club of Canada
Breakfast Club of Canada is a charitable organization that provides funding, equipment, training and support to school breakfast programs across the country. The Club is dedicated to ensuring every child starts their day with a nutritious morning meal, in a safe and secure environment. Founded in Quebec in 1994, Breakfast Club of Canada is present in 1,640 schools from coast to coast feeding over 220,000 children every school morning. To learn more visit breakfastclubcanada.org or find us on social media.
– 30 –
For further information:
Breakfast Club of Canada