Status: Full time, permanent
Location: Toronto or Boucherville
Experience: 5 years
Since 1994, Breakfast Club of Canada has been nourishing children’s potential by making sure as many of them as possible have access to a healthy morning meal before school, in an environment that allows their self-esteem to grow and flourish. The Club provides much more than breakfast: its approach is based on commitment, self-esteem and capacity development in an optimal formula adapted to local needs.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Webmaster plays an essential role in the Club’s growth across Canada and handles the website’s ongoing maintenance and technical needs. Key objectives include maximizing the user experience, driving traffic to the Club’s website, seeking out new sources of revenue, and optimizing the site’s ergonomic and technical performance. The Webmaster is also responsible for web projects in line with the Club’s goals.
- Manage initiatives to develop, maintain, upgrade and optimize the website.
- Oversee SEO and SEM effectiveness, create tags and track conversions (Google Tag Manager) and develop Google Ads campaigns (AdWords, Grants and Display).
- Create dashboards and provide recommendations to various departments within the organization.
- Coordinate and support the implementation of digital marketing/communications strategies and ad placements.
- Stay current with best practices in digital marketing and philanthropy to ensure the organization’s objectives are met.
- Contribute to IT projects in conjunction with the marketing team.
- University degree in marketing/digital marketing.
- Five or more years of related experience.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and French.
- Thorough understanding of website management/maintenance and digital marketing strategies.
- Experience with a CRM system, ideally Salesforce.
- Experience in the management and maintenance of a WordPress site.
- Experience in monetization and revenue generation, an asset.
- Skill set related to developing and rolling out web projects within an organization.
- Excellent ability to analyze campaign results and website performance metrics and use these for optimization purposes; ability to create dashboards (Google Data Studio, Google Analytics).
- Experience in the philanthropic sector, an asset.
- Adherence to Breakfast Club of Canada values.
- Creative, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented yet agile.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Focus on results and solutions.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday.
- Position based in Boucherville, Quebec or Toronto, Ontario.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible hours.
- Professional development.
- Personal leave days.
- Group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP with employer matching contributions.
- Must pass a background check.
- Target start date: As soon as possible.
Please email your résumé and cover letter to CV@breakfastclubcanada.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.