Enjoy these delicious granola cups any time of day. They pair up really well with yogurt and fruit of all kinds. With so many possibilities, you’ll never fall into the “same old, same old” rut!
Serves: 12 | Prep Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 40 mins + 1 hr refrigeration
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 cups oats
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- In a medium sized bowl, mash bananas until mostly smooth. Add honey and vanilla; stir.
- Add salt, cinnamon and oats, and mix well.
- Press 2 tablespoons of mix into the cups of a muffin tin.
- Refrigerate 1 houe and preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake granola cups for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes and add a drollop of plain Greek yogurt to each cup along with any preferred toppings.
For more healthy, tastebud-tantalizing recipes, check out the Club’s new cookbook!