Carrot Cake Energy Balls
by Noelle Martin from Motherhood and Meals
This recipe checks ALL the boxes, and it is a great one to get kids to help with, too!
- 1 c. (250 mL) cooked quinoa
- 1 c. (250 mL) rolled oats
- ⅔ (150 mL) pumpkin seeds
- ⅔ (150 mL) natural peanut butter (or any nut/seed butter you have on hand)
- ¼ c. (60 mL) pitted dates (or raisins)
- ¼ c. (60 mL) honey
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) cinnamon
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- Put all ingredients into your food processor. Blend on low speed for 1 minute, and then on high until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Form into balls and serve! (It is best to store leftovers in the fridge.)
Thank you to our collaborator for this delicious recipe!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!