- 2-1/2 cups (625 ml) shredded cooked chicken
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) salsa
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) sliced green onions (optional)
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- 2 cups (500 ml) shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, combine the first 3 ingredients. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Brush 1 side of tortillas with butter; place buttered side down on a lightly greased baking sheet. Spoon 1/3 cup chicken mixture over half of each tortilla; sprinkle with 1/3 cup cheese.
- Fold plain side of tortilla over cheese. Bake at 375° until crisp and golden brown, 9-11 minutes. Cut into wedges & enjoy!