Creamy and lemony, this dip adds a fresh note to your dishes, perfect for the summer season!
Serves: ~1 cup | Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Time: 10 mins
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp lemon peel, finely shredded
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/8 tsp lemon juice
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Stir in flour, lemon peel and salt.
- Continue stirring until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add milk and lemon juice and stir over medium heat until bubbly and thick.
For more healthy, tastebud-tantalizing recipes, check out the Club’s new cookbook!