Status: Permanent, full time
Location : Boucherville, QC or Telecommuting from another Canadian urban area
Experience: 5 years
Founded in 1994, Breakfast Club of Canada is a charitable organization that provides funding, equipment, training and support to school breakfast programs across the country. Celebrating its 25th anniversary this year, the Club is dedicated to ensuring every child starts their day with a nutritious morning meal, in a safe and secure environment. The Club provides much more than breakfast: its approach is based on commitment, self-esteem and capacity development in an optimal formula adapted to local needs.
Breakfast Club of Canada is seeking a Senior Advisor, Relational Marketing, to play an active role in implementing major fundraising campaigns and thus have a significant impact on the growth of the Club throughout the country. Under the supervision of the Marketing Director, the incumbent will be a key member of the team and will collaborate with professionals dedicated to the Club’s mission, as well as supervise the Coordinator, relational Marketing. The selected candidate will be required to devise relationship marketing strategies and work actively with colleagues in the marketing, communications and development departments to implement them. They will be known for their commitment and enthusiasm. Self-motivation, strong organizational skills, an analytical mindset and versatility are also important attributes.
More specifically, the Senior Advisor, Relational Marketing, will be tasked with the following:
DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENT OF MARKETING STRATEGIES
- Design and deploy strategies to acquire, retain and convert individual donors across Canada (especially outside of Quebec);
- Create online and offline data acquisition strategies based on donor profiles;
- Act as the point of contact with donors, in terms of relationship marketing, to encourage donor loyalty by creating an exemplary customer experience;
- Analyze data and translate the findings into readily understandable language to contribute to the strategic directions of the various teams (marketing, communications, development, planned giving);
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and the mechanisms needed to track them (dashboard);
- Keep up to date on best practices in the charitable giving sector.
CREATION OF CONTENT
- Oversee the writing, production and analysis of newsletters aimed at individual donors;
- Manage the writing, production and mailing of newsletters aimed at individual donors; review the content and make recommendations;
- Create a bilingual content calendar and ensure that it is consistent with annual communications and marketing plans;
- Develop automated and customized donor communications strategies.
- In-depth knowledge of relationship marketing;
- Experience with a CRM system, ideally Salesforce;
- Skill in creating and deploying marketing strategies;
- Experience in creating and managing a WordPress website;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Studio and Google Ad Grants
- Analytical mindset;
- Demonstrated creativity and discipline;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to handle information ethically, accurately and confidentially;
- Knowledge of the charitable giving sector, a major asset.
- Adherence to the Club’s values;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, e-commerce or administration;
- Five or more years of experience in direct and relationship marketing;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French;
- Experience with Office Suite;
- Proven experience with email automation tools, ideally Pardot;
- Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and creativity;
- Ability to analyze and manage complex computer data;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Good time management and strong project management skills;
- Must pass a security background check.
- The person chosen for this position will work from the Boucherville office (based at home for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic);
- Competitive salary and benefits package;
- Work location: based out of the Boucherville, QC office (working partly from home while COVID-19 restrictions are in place). Telecommuting from another Canadian urban area may also be possible;
- Target start date: as soon as possible.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.