Status: Full time, permanent
Location: Near a larger Canadian City
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Reporting to the Communications Director, the Senior Advisor, Content and Social Media, plays a pivotal role in growing the Club’s digital presence in key markets across Canada. The ideal candidate will leverage their expertise to support marketing initiatives and to develop and implement the organization’s content strategies and social media campaigns, with a focus on optimizing ROI and delivering tangible results.
- Provide expert advice to the management team and external partners.
- Develop the annual digital marketing plan, outlining major directions and strategies and creating content for each of the platforms, aligned with the overall priorities of the Club and various stakeholders.
- Oversee the execution of the work created by both internal and freelance teams, while respecting delivery deadlines.
- Identify key performance indicators, prepare performance reports, interpret findings, make recommendations and carry out the necessary adjustments.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making related to marketing objectives.
- Plan social media campaigns to boost performance and conversion rates.
- Define editorial direction and content pillars; integrate key messages.
- Optimize budgets and amplify content distribution as effectively as possible.
- Accelerate expertise and educate stakeholders on effective approaches and initiatives with regard to social media content.
- Keep up to date with new trends and best practices related to social media.
- Contribute to other tasks that require their attention.
- University degree in communications or marketing.
- Five to seven years of relevant experience, ideally in a digital marketing agency.
- Proven ability to develop strategies that support business, communication, marketing and branding objectives.
- Advanced knowledge of the web, technology and digital marketing (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, CRM, etc.).
- Complete fluency in written and spoken French and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to forge strong ties with partners.
- Excellent digital writing and content production skills.
- Proven data analytics experience.
- Experience in the charitable sector, an asset.
- Adherence to Breakfast Club of Canada values.
- Ease in presenting information to a group.
- Ability to develop, articulate and defend ideas.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation; a champion of collaboration.
- Positive attitude.
- High tolerance for stress.
- Focus on results and solutions.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday.
- Remote work while COVID-19 restrictions are in effect.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible hours.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Personal leave days.
- Group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP with employer matching contributions.
- Must pass a background check.
- Target start date: as soon as possible.
Please email your CV and cover letter to CV@breakfastclubcanada.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.