Reporting to the Digital Strategy & Campaigns Lead, the Senior Advisor, Content and Social Media, plays a pivotal role in growing the Club’s digital presence in key markets across Canada. The ideal candidate will leverage their expertise to support marketing initiatives and to develop and implement the organization’s content strategies and social media campaigns, with a focus on optimizing ROI and delivering tangible results.
- Provide expert advice to the management team and external partners.
- Develop social media strategies and outlining major directions aligned with the overall priorities of the Club and various stakeholders.
- Create texts and visual content for each platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Identify key performance indicators, prepare performance reports, interpret findings, make recommendations and carry out the necessary adjustments.
- Contribute to strategic decision-making related to marketing objectives.
- Plan social media campaigns to boost performance and conversion rates.
- Define editorial direction and content pillars; integrate key messages.
- Optimize budgets and amplify content distribution as effectively as possible.
- Keep up to date with new trends and best practices related to social media.
- Contribute to other tasks that require their attention.
- University degree in communications or marketing.
- Five to seven years of relevant experience, ideally in agencies.
- Expertise in creating content dedicated to social media (photo, video, stories, text,) and in writing content (short and long) for the web pages.
- Proven ability to develop strategies that support business, communication, marketing and branding objectives.
- Advanced knowledge of the web, technology and digital marketing (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, CRM, etc.).
- Complete fluency in written and spoken French and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to forge strong ties with partners.
- Excellent digital writing and content production skills.
- Proven data analytics experience.
- Adherence to Breakfast Club of Canada values.
- Ease in presenting information to a group.
- Ability to develop, articulate and defend ideas.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation; a champion of collaboration.
- Positive attitude.
- High tolerance for stress.
- Focus on results and solutions.
- Full-time, permanent position.
- 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday.
- Work location: Near a larger Canadian city.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible hours.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Personal leave days.
- Group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP with employer matching contributions.
- Must pass a background check.
- Target start date: as soon as possible.
Please email your CV and cover letter to CV@breakfastclubcanada.org.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.